Text about InspiredLove
Table-Talks & Workshops
What’s Intelligent Health UK?
Intelligent Health UK will return to London and bring together again the global AI and healthcare community – clinicians, hospital heads, data scientists, startups, academics, and investors – to advance discussions on how to apply AI and drive technological collaboration in healthcare.
We want to accelerate the safe adoption of AI, to fully harness its benefits but to do so safely and ethically as well as, at scale. We’re on a mission to drive forward technological collaboration and adoption of AI in health and care, by connecting clinicians, patients and decision makers in healthcare settings with technologists – and to inspire you, along the way! Get ready to think like a clinician and code like a developer.
Key Themes in 2023
- Using AI to help the NHS continue to innovate, recover from the pandemic and ease the backlog in care
- Where can AI take us – with practical, real-world use cases of developing, deploying and adopting AI systems in health and care
- How can technology and AI be used to improve population health and reduce health inequalities?
- Harnessing the benefits of AI in healthcare – safely and ethically
- Scaling AI projects in the NHS – leading digital change, interoperability and innovation
- Using AI to address the expected increase in mental health care needs
- Using technological innovations in speech recognition, personalised medicine, diagnostics, clinical patient care, robotics, NLP, ehealth records, medical imaging, interoperability, hospital management to improve patient outcomes
- Where are the challenges and opportunities for physicians to use AI, for data driven thinking and adoption in hospitals?
- Making AI work for the hospital leadership team: lessons on the AI journey
Intelligent Health AI Global Summit Series
24-25 May 2023
London, United Kingdom
In partnership with our Innovation Partners NHS AI Lab – NHS Transformative Directorate, NIHR, The Health Innovation Network, AHSN Network and DigitalHealth. London, we will once again bring together the UK health community in April to focus on what matters the most, to break down the barriers between tech and healthcare to #SaveLivesWithAI.
13-14 September 2023
Intelligent Health AI will once again bring together the global AI and health community next September to advance discussions on how AI can be used to prevent and solve some of the world’s greatest healthcare problems, and improve the health of the human race.
Intelligent Health Webinars
Intelligent Health has never shied away from the big discussions and it’s time we address the biggest disruptor the world has faced in a generation, COVID-19. Discover our Going Viral webinar series. matters the most, to break down the barriers between tech and healthcare to #SaveLivesWithAI
Don’t miss a thing!
Subscribe to the IH mailing list to be the first to receive the latest news, articles and reports, speakers announcements, programme updates, ticket sales and much more…